The decisions behind choosing dental implants often come with more than just a desire for a full smile. Dental implants require an extremely strong jaw, as that is what you will need since they are bonded directly to it. If your jaw is strong enough to support implants, here are a few benefits they can provide:
– Your jawbone can be hardened with dental implants, which will naturally weaken over time if you are missing any teeth.
– Lost and missing teeth can sink in your facial structure, which will make you look older and weaker than normal. Dental implants can repair a deteriorated facial structure by restoring missing teeth.
– Dental implants can be useful for correcting spacing malocclusions between teeth.
– Dental implants can prevent the deterioration of your social life and work opportunities that take place if you have missing teeth.
– Because implants are installed directly into your jawbone, they will hold strong. Via a process called Osseointegration, the joint between implant and bone will strengthen over time.
Depending on your oral health, our dentist at Aspire Surgical can help you find which treatment will work best for you. Dr. Mark Ryser and our team would love to see you at our dentist office in Lehi, Utah. To schedule an appointment, please call us at 801-768-1155. Let us help you with all your oral health care needs!